WHY Join MBIA?
- The ability to network on a local/state level
- Advocacy in Michigan legislature
- Training programs relevant to Michigan incubators
- A membership directory
- A clearinghouse for info on business incubation in Michigan
- A resource for companies seeking an incubator in their area
- Annual conference
- Ability to leverage resources to serve multiple incubators
Associate Member $90 annual: Any individual interested in business incubation including community members, independent consultants, governmental reps, university reps, and students.
Organizational Member $120 annual: A business incubator program operating in the state of Michigan. Benefits include: 2 individual members and basic incubator listing for one incubator on the MBIA website.
Consultant/Vendor/Partner $150 annual: Any non-incubator organization that is interested in being part of the MBIA community, such as consulting firms, governmental agencies, entrepreneurial support organizations, etc. Benefits include: 2 individual members and professional listing on the MBIA website.
Premier Organizational Member $200 annual: A business incubator program operating in the state of Michigan that operates more than one incubator. Benefits include: 5 individual members, maximum of 3 incubators/organizations and basic incubator listing for up to 3 incubators on the MBIA website.
All Members Recieve:
- Member rate for annual conference/membership meeting and other MBIA-sponsored training events
- Seasonal newsletter, and monthly bulletin
- Access to and listing on the Member Directory
- Access to members-only web pages
- Eligibility to participate on MBIA awards program
- Eligibility to participate on MBIA committees