MBIA Vision: To be the voice of entrepreneurship in Michigan.
MBIA's Mission: The Michigan Business Innovation Association’s (MBIA) mission is to support and promote activities related to business incubators, accelerators, SmartZone programs, co-working spaces, and other entrepreneurial organizations in Michigan.
MBIA Value Proposition: For entrepreneurial support professionals who seek to operate successful programs that enable client companies to succeed, the MBIA is a membership organization that provides education, networking, and advocacy.
The MBIA delivers value through a variety of activates including:
- Regular member meetings
- Annual Membership Meeting & Workshops
- Online repository of sample and template documents
- Online event calendar for all of MI
- Regular member newsletter containing local and national items of interest
- Social media connectivity for member discussion and sharing
- Special preferred service provider rates for members and their clients
- A source of incubation best practices information