Annual Member Meeting
The 2021 Michigan Business Innovation Association
Virtual Annual Member Meeting & Workshops
Monday, May 17th
Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIscu6hrzooHtNQlI2fYrNkfDnPz3X0A2so
Join us for a day of networking, learning, sharing, and supporting entrepreneurship in Michigan.
- 8:30 – 9:30 Welcome and Annual Member Meeting
- 9:45 – 10:45 Session 1: Charles Ross, CEO of International Business Innovation Association. THE WORLD OF BUSINESS INCUBATION AND INNOVATION
- 11:00 – 12:00 Session 2: Betsy O’Neill Collie, Manager of Harbor Launch Business Development. THE MARYLAND INNOVATION CHALLENGE
- 12:00 – 1:00 Networking Lunch: stay on the Zoom call while you eat and chat with other attendees. No topic--just relaxing and getting to know each other.
- 1:00 – 2:00 Session 3: Fred Molnar, VP of Entrepreneurship & Innovation a the Michigan Economic Development Corporation. MEDC PROGRAM UPDATES
- 2:15 – 3:15 Session 4: Marilyn Clark, Retired CEO of MTEC SmartZone. RETIREMENT LIFE OF AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
- 3:15 – 3:30 Wrap-up