WHY Join MBIA?
- The ability to network on a local/state level
- Advocacy in Michigan legislature
- Training programs relevant to Michigan entrepreneurial support organizations, namely incubators, accelerators, co-working programs, and maker spaces
- A membership directory
- A clearinghouse for info on business incubation/acceleration/co-working in Michigan
- A resource for companies seeking an entrepreneurial support program in their area
- Annual & quarterly member meetings
- Ability to leverage resources to serve multiple programs
Associate Member $100 annual (VIP All-Inclusive $200): Any individual interested in business incubation including community members, independent consultants, governmental reps, university reps, and students. This option does NOT include a program/organization listing and a link on the MBIA website.
Organizational Member $130 annual (VIP All-Inclusive $330): An entrepreneurial support organization or program (incubator, accelerator, co-working program, maker space, etc.) serving entrepreneurial clients in the state of Michigan. Benefits include: 2 individual members and program/organization listing for one incubator on the MBIA website.
Consultant/Vendor/Partner $175 annual (VIP All-Inclusive $375): Any non-programmatic organization that is interested in being part of the MBIA community, such as consulting firms, governmental agencies, Service providers, etc. Benefits include: 2 individual members and professional listing on the MBIA website.
Premier Organizational Member $225 annual (VIP All-Inclusive $425): An entrepreneurial support organization or program (incubator, accelerator, co-working program, maker space, etc.) serving entrepreneurial clients in the state of Michigan that operates more than one incubator. Benefits include: 5 individual members, maximum of 3 incubators/organizations and up to 3 program/organization listings on the MBIA website.
All Members Receive:
- Member rate for annual conference/membership meeting and other MBIA-sponsored training events
- Seasonal newsletter
- Access to and listing on the Member Directory
- Access to members-only web pages
- Eligibility to participate in MBIA awards program
- Eligibility to participate on MBIA committees
The VIP All-Inclusive option includes membership dues AND 2 registrations for the annual Member Meeting, valued at $100 per person.